Friday, March 23, 2012

and what else is new?

I was riding home on Wednesday when I spotted two small boys who looked like identical twins perhaps three years of age.  They were riding identical tricycles on the sidewalk close to downtown Palo Alto.  I thought that they were making pretty good time considering the engineering limitations that are introduced by three wheels.  Also, they (the children, not the bicycles) were absolutely and totally naked as the proverbial jaybird.

My working theory is that there had been some kind of open rebellion at bath time resulting in this ultimate nude jailbreak.  So if you are reading this and you are either one of those two naked three year olds or you know a naked three year old I want to say that I hope you got to the airport on time and I want to urge you to put on pants before attempting a similar stunt on two wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment