Sunday, March 27, 2011

no more drive by shouters

Ever been riding along minding your own business when someone drives by and screams something outside the window at you?  Yeah me too.

me:  nice weather.  maybe I can go a little faster.  
car travelling by at high speed a hair too close:  GHghaaT!  HAYYYTRY! HAHAHAHAHA!
me:  ?

Sometimes the shouter is a bicyclist.

me and the kid:  two bicycles.  waiting at an intersection with the kid.  waiting for a break in the traffic.
them:  what the fuck is your problem!  that is so fucked up, people like you are really morons!!  HAHAHAHA!
me and the kid:  ?

This is a basic rule that many of us learned in kindergarten but a few of us apparently forgot.  If you don't have something nice to say, for crissakes stick your head in the toilet and flush.

No comments:

Post a Comment